Saturday, March 28, 2009

SUNWAY PYRAMID 28 EARTH HOUR

today was fun i go pyramid with me my sis yen sin and Ximin ximin and her fren go some were yen sin and my sister go some were i left alone lucky i follow ah seng and his frens than we go shuffle until like 5 than go play arcad with donny play uintil 7 than go shuffle ,than at 8 i go makan with my sister mother and yen sin ximin went home early so i we go makan TGI friday after eating go shuffle again with them thab they go home than my first time seeing Ochibi ==' than walk alone than see acap and his frens shuffling than 8:30 earth hour at pyramid mostr of the shop of the light the main entrance out side all close go event there than go these key chain i go take 8 i give 1 to 5 to my frens 1 for my sis another one for yen sin another one for BEn ==' than after that go home from pyramid around 10:44 than so kenneth lol than also saw kynett than go home than here now blogging =) =D =)))))))))))))))))))))))) =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD =PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment