Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Rachel Wong Jenn Yi <3 OUR NEVER ENDING STORY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR I LOVE YOU OUR NEVER ENDING STORY =D HAHAHA
When I wake up every morning all i could think of is u.
Days spent with you is filled with love and happiness
Though im nothing but im just an ordinary guy finding a girl like you so special,
Ever since you came in my life,you definitely brighten up my life,
Deep down in my heart, i want nothing but you,
You're like the star in the dark sky,
You're like the sun that brighten my life,
ILOVEYOU SO MUCH till i could cry if you walk out of my life,
times that im sad,you're always beside me,
and now... if you're sad,i will always be beside you.
once again,Happy Birthday Dear,
Your always special to me,you're the important person in my life, 
A Promise Is A promise 

I LOVE YOU 

=D

=P Rachel Wong  Jenn yi's Dear,
  Lim zheng




No comments:

Post a Comment