Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Story

When i first saw you i liked you , you came to my class for some reason than we talk to each other (: in my heart i really like you after 1 week i got your phone number i started to sms you but you said you dont want i was heart broken but i dint give up (; i continue to try on class party you told me you like me i was smiling away but you said you like some one else also that guy keep one throwing things at me i wanted to fight but you stop me on UPSR results you got 5 A you said you will get a I POD i was so happy for you you hug me and i hug you i kiss you on the cheeks you smile and go away i was so happy you said your phone out of battery i land you mine the last day of school i ask you again you said wait for me until form 3 i said ok but now you said dont wait for me anymore i was heart broken ):

to smily face

im going to miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment